- We offer a free in-home measure for all kitchen and bathroom remodels. The same person who takes the measurements is also responsible for designing your space and ordering materials for your custom kitchen cabinets or bathroom cabinets.
- Because we design with you in mind, we begin by learning how you need your dream kitchen to remodel or bathroom remodels to function. You have to live in your kitchen and we want you to love your new custom kitchen cabinets!
- Be prepared to share your ideas during your home consultation or design review meeting.
- During your kitchen or bathroom remodel consultation, we will help you coordinate all the details such as door style and color, countertop material, hardware styles and finishes, wall colors, and more!
- Visit our Kitchen and Bath Showrooms in Franklin TN and Spring Hill TN
Products & Services
Kitchen & Bathroom Remodel
We are a kitchen and bath cabinet retailer and installer. We work with major cabinet manufacturers to give you the best available options in today's market. When you purchase cabinets from us you get much more than cabinets, you get service that is professional and friendly. You will receive an in-home measure, consultation, design work, and project coordination for a beautiful custom kitchen remodel or an elaborate bathroom remodel in Spring Hill or Franklin TN. We also provide professional installation for an experience in custom cabinets you will never forget.
- Using state-of-the-art kitchen and bath remodel software, our designer will create a unique layout that is personalized for you. There is no charge for the initial design and presentation. Additional design work resulting from changes to the initial layout may require a deposit, which will be applied to the purchase of your cabinets.
- Photorealistic, 3D renderings are presented at the design review meeting. Virtual reality renderings are also available upon request.
- Over the course of 1-2 meetings, we will work with you to finalize and approve the design for your bath or kitchen remodel.
- All of our designs are laid out according to the National Kitchen and Bath Association safety standards. You will have the benefit of the function and safety of all your custom cabinets. After all, your kitchen needs to perform!
- BDC will coordinate your entire project helping to free up your schedule.
- Timelines for each project and remodel will depend on the scope of the work to be done. We will discuss your specific timeline and address time requirements you may have for each bath or kitchen remodel.
- BDC coordinates cabinet deliveries and schedules installations for you. We can coordinate and schedule all of the work to be done on your project.
- Dealing with one person/team gives cohesion to a kitchen and bath remodel and eliminates stress for you.
- Our cabinet installers are professional and trustworthy. They will install your custom cabinets, cabinet hardware, and under cabinet lighting.
- All of our subcontractors are covered by general liability insurance.
- We will not begin demo until we have everything needed for your installation. Likewise, if you are doing your own demo, we do not recommend tearing out your old kitchen until all the materials are onsite, and you have been given a date when BDC will begin the remodel and installation.
- We have a saying: ‘Your kitchen is ours until it meets our approval, then we give it back to you.’ That’s because this is a personal thing for us. At BDC, we aren’t happy until you’re happy with your newly kitchen or bathroom remodel!
Quality Custom Cabinets
Remodeling a room in your home is a big investment and you only want to invest in the best. We understand. We’re proud to represent Kitchen Cabinets and Bathroom Cabinets from well-known brands including Woodharbor Cabinetry, Homecrest Cabinetry, Silestone, Jeffrey Alexander and more. Our team of designers and partners make custom kitchen remodel and bathroom remodel easy.
Counter Top Brands
Other Major Brands